Attend the Il Ballo del Doge gala dinner, show and Carnival ball in period costume
Venice, Italy | 24 Feb-26 Feb, 2017 | 03:00 PM CET
One of the most exclusive and highly anticipated social events in the world, Il Ballo del Doge opens the Carnival of Venice each year. With your VIP tickets, you and your guest will take in everything Il Ballo del Doge has to offer, including music, cocktails, entertainment, fine dining, and more — all while decked out in gorgeous period costumes.
The Il Ballo del Doge gala dinner, show and carnival ball VIP package includes:
- Two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) in a Dandolo Suite, including daily breakfast, at Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice,* checking in Friday, 24 February, and checking out Sunday, 26 February 2017
- Dinner for two (2) at Restaurant Terrazza Danieli on Friday, 24 February 2017**
- Two (2) VIP Entry Noble Floor tickets for Il Ballo del Doge at Palazzo Pisani Moretta* on Saturday, 25 February 2017, including:
- Entrance between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
- Two (2) welcome cocktails
- View of the opening show on the ground floor
- Placé dinner in the rooms of the Noble floor
- View of the great show in the central salon of the Noble floor
- Access to the open bar and disco beginning at 12:30 a.m.
- One-day period costume rental for two (2), including eye masks***
- One (1) commemorative photo with Antonia Sautter, brainchild of the event
- Transfer for two to and from Il Ballo del Doge on Saturday, 25 February 2017
*Hotel Danieli and Palazzo Pisani Moretta both have elevators, but no additional accessibility features.**Special dietary requests, including vegan, vegetarian and kosher friendly, may be accommodated.***You may rent your costume for a second day for an additional charge.
Additional services (accessories, hair and make-up, individual photo session, costume delivery) may be booked at the Atelier Antonia Sautter for an extra charge. Accessories and grooming services benefit from a 20% discount.
Terms and Conditions