Be the VIP
SPG MomentsSM offers VIP access to the world's biggest music, sports and cultural events. Check out all the exclusive experiences designed just for our Starwood Preferred Guest® members.
See the Cubs like never before. Bring home amazing seats, exclusive VIP experiences and access to the SPG® Luxury Suite. Let's go.
Starwood Preferred Guest® is the Official Hotel and Resort Partner of the Chicago Cubs. Catch every dinger, double play and Cubs' win from great seats. Plus, get access to the SPG® Luxury Suite and VIP experiences.
Starwood Preferred Guest® is the Official Hotel and Resort Partner of the Chicago Cubs. Watch your kids run onto the field alongside the starting nine, announce "Play ball!" at a game opening, throw out the ceremonial first pitch and experience the game VIP-style in a box seat. These Cubs Moments hit it right outta the park!
Sorry, we can't find any SPG MomentsSM for the category you selected. But remember, new Moments are popping up all the time, so check back soon.
FAQS — CUBS REGULAR SEASON
For your convenience, here is some information that will help make your visit to the Friendly Confines seamless and worry-free.
1. What is the address of Wrigley Field? 2. How do I get to Wrigley Field? 3. How much is the fare on the CTA Red Line? 4. What if I want to drive to Wrigley Field? What are my options? 5. Where will I pick up my tickets? Can they be mailed to me? 6. When does will call open? 7. Can I change the name for will call? 8. Can I have someone else pick up my tickets? 9. Can I gift or sell my package? 10. When can I enter Wrigley Field? 11. Which gate should I enter? 12. What else is there to see at the ballpark? 13. What is there to do in Wrigleyville? 14. Is it possible to take a tour of Wrigley Field before or after the game? 15. What is the ticket policy if a game is rescheduled due to rain delay? Will my original ticket be valid? 16. Are laptops and tablets allowed in Wrigley Field? 17. Am I allowed to bring a camera or video camera into Wrigley Field? 18. At what age does a child require a ticket? 19. What can I expect in the SPG Luxury suite? 20. Where is the SPG Luxury suite? 21. Where are the SPG Club Box seats? 22. Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions? 23. Are there any disabled guest services? 24. I have redeemed Starpoints® for an away game at another stadium; where do I find information about that stadium and its policies?
1. What is the address of Wrigley Field?
Wrigley Field is located at the corner of Clark Street and Addison Street.
1060 W. Addison St.
Chicago, IL 60613
2. How do I get to Wrigley Field?
We highly encourage all fans to take public transportation. From downtown, take the CTA Red Line train marked "Howard," which goes north toward Wrigley Field. Get off at the Addison stop; you will see Wrigley Field only one block west.
To return to the downtown area, take the Red Line train marked "95th Street," which goes south toward downtown.
3. How much is the fare on the CTA Red Line?
$2.25 each way. We recommend that you purchase a round-trip ticket at the beginning of your trip.
4. What if I want to drive to Wrigley Field? What are my options?
Please check the Cubs website for parking options prior to driving the game.
5. Where will I pick up my tickets? Can they be mailed to me?
Tickets cannot be mailed, however, they will be held under your name at the VIP will call window. Pick up windows details will be emailed to you with your itinerary. Please be sure to have your government issued photo ID to present in order to obtain your tickets.
6. When does will call open?
Will call opens when gates open — two hours before game time. Please visit the VIP will call window to pick up your tickets. Will call is not open on non-game days.
7. Can I change the name for will call?
Please contact SPGMomentsExperiences@starwoodhotels.com for any name change requests. All requests must be received outside of 72 hours from the game date.
8. Can I have someone else pick up my tickets?
No. You will be asked to present your own valid photo ID for pickup. The name on your ID must correspond with the name on the tickets.
9. Can I gift or sell my package?
The winning bidder may not resell items purchased through the Moments program and may not assign, transfer, remarket, resell or otherwise dispose of an experience without obtaining Starwood's prior written consent. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
10. When can I enter Wrigley Field?
Gates open two hours before start of the game.
11. Which gate should I enter?
We recommend that you enter our main gate, Gate F, which is at Clark and Addison, under the iconic red marquee.
12. What else is there to see at the ballpark?
We encourage you to take a walk around the exterior of Wrigley Field and see the four statues honoring these men who are important to Cubs history:
Ron Santo: Located at the corner of Addison and Sheffield, the Ron Santo statue was dedicated on August 10, 2011, to honor the Cubs legendary third baseman and radio broadcaster. Ron Santo was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on July 22, 2012.
Ernie Banks: Unveiled March 31, 2008, to honor Hall of Fame player Ernie Banks, "Mr. Cub," who played for the Cubs from 1953 to 1971. The statue is located outside of Wrigley Field just north of the main gate (Gate F), on the corner of Clark and Addison.
Billy Williams: Unveiled on September 7, 2010, to honor Hall of Famer Billy Williams, who played for the Cubs from 1959 to 1974. He was Rookie of the Year in 1961, and was part of the Cubs coaching staff in 1980-1982, 1986-1989, and 1992-2001. The statue is located outside of Wrigley Field at the corner of Addison and Sheffield (Gate D, first-base side).
Harry Caray: To honor legendary Cubs broadcaster Harry Caray (1914?1998), a statue in his likeness is located at the bleacher gate entrance at the corner of Waveland and Sheffield.
13. What is there to do in Wrigleyville?
There are also wonderful sports bars and restaurants within the Wrigleyville area. Many of these can be found south on Clark Street and other surrounding streets. Here are a few which are official partners of the Chicago Cubs:
Captain Morgan Club
Located on the corner of Addison and Sheffield, adjacent to the ballpark.
14. Is it possible to take a tour of Wrigley Field before or after the game?
Wrigley Field offers game day and non-game day tours. To find the specific days and times, visit http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ballpark/tours/index.jsp. Tour tickets are $25.00 each and the tour takes approximately 75 minutes.
15. What is the ticket policy if a game is rescheduled due to rain delay? Will my original ticket be valid?
SPG follows the Cubs’ designation of whether a game has been completed, postponed or cancelled due to inclement weather. In the event a game is not completed, your paid ticket serves as a rain check, so it is important to keep your original ticket. Check cubs.com for updates on the makeup game. You will not be eligible for a refund of your Starpoints if the game is rescheduled. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, please contact SPGMomentsExperiences@starwoodhotels.com as soon as possible.
16. Are laptops and tablets allowed in Wrigley Field?
Yes, but you will need to go through bag check upon entry. You are able to check your bag at the Fan Services Booth located behind home plate on the main concourse.
17. Am I allowed to bring a camera or video camera into Wrigley Field?
Visitors are welcome to bring video and still cameras into the ballpark; however, tripods are not allowed in the seating areas. Recordings may be used for personal viewing only. Any other use, distribution or commercial use is prohibited. Fans may not distribute any copyrighted game information without permission of the Chicago Cubs.
18. At what age does a child require a ticket?
Children 2 years old and younger do not require a ticket as long as they sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Children under 6 years old will not be allowed in the suite.
19. What can I expect in the SPG Luxury suite?
The SPG luxury suite fits 12 people and is an intimate space that cannot accommodate strollers or larger bags. The suite is temperature controlled but the seats are outside. Food and beverage will be provided to you complimentary while you are in the suite. Kosher food is available upon request, but request must be made 72 hours prior to the event. Guests are asked to dress in business casual. Jerseys and jeans that are not ripped are permitted. Children under the age of 6 will not be permitted in the SPG luxury suite.
20. Where is the SPG Luxury suite?
The SPG suite is suite number 37 at Wrigley Field, which is located on the mezzanine level with views from behind home plate. You will be required to present your ticket to be admitted into the suite. You may not invite any other non-SPG suite ticketed guests to the suite.
21. Where are the SPG Club Box seats?
The SPG club box seats are located along first base line in Section 33. Seats are outside, so please dress accordingly with the weather. Concessions will be available for purchase at the game.
22. Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions?
If your questions were not answered by the itineraries or FAQs, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
23. Are there any disabled guest services?
Disabled Guest Services: The Chicago Cubs want all fans to have an enjoyable experience while attending a game at Wrigley Field. Should you need assistance, please contact a Cubs Crowd Management employee.
Wheelchair Assistance: The Cubs are happy to provide assistance to those guests who request wheelchair assistance to their seats. Upon entering the ballpark, please ask an ambassador for assistance. The guest will then be transported via wheelchair to the closest accessible point and assisted to his or her seat. If help is needed while in the seating area, please contact an ambassador, who will be able to radio for assistance. Wheelchairs are not available for use during the game except for transport.
24. I have redeemed Starpoints® for an away game at another stadium; where do I find information about that stadium and its policies?
An itinerary for your specific away game will be sent to you via email. The itinerary will include all the pertinent information you will need to make your experience worry-free.
Specific will call window information may not be available in this itinerary. If that is the case, a member of the SPG Moments staff will reach out to you with that information as soon as it is available.
If you do not receive the itinerary or have any unanswered questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions about Wrigley Field, please visit cubs.com/Wrigley.
View the full SPG Moments FAQs.