Get amazing seats at home and away, and access incredible experiences on and off the field. Be a part of it all this season with the Chicago Cubs™ and all your favorite Major League Baseball® teams.
MAKE IT A PERFECT GAME.
Starwood Preferred Guest® is the official hotel and resort loyalty partner for Major League Baseball®. Enjoy amazing seats both at home and away. Get VIP access to incredible experiences on and off the field. From Spring Training to the 2016 MLB® World Series® — this season, be there for the best in baseball with SPG Moments.
Major League Baseball®
Sorry, we can't find any SPG MomentsSM for the category you selected. But remember, new Moments are popping up all the time, so check back soon.
FAQS — MLB
For your convenience, here is some information that will help make your visit to the Friendly Confines seamless and worry-free.
1. How many 2016 MLB packages can I redeem for? 2. Can I be the highest bidder of a package and not win? 3. What is the ticket distribution process? 4. How far in advance will I receive my tickets? 5. Where will I be sitting? 6. Do you have additional tickets for purchase? 7. What is the ticket policy if my game is rescheduled due to weather? 8. What is the minimum age for a child to require a ticket? 9. Are there any age restrictions? 10. Are parking passes provided? What is the best place to park? 11. Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions? 12. Can I gift or sell my package?
1. How many 2016 MLB packages can I redeem for?
Spring Training: Up to two (2) total packages can be purchased Regular Season: Up to two (2) total packages can be purchased (fixed or bidding) All-Star Game: Up to two (2) total packages can be purchased (fixed or bidding) Postseason: Up to two (2) total packages can be purchased (fixed or bidding) As a reminder, you can only redeem five (5) total SPG Moments packages per calendar year.
Please note, packages will be added periodically throughout the season, so please be on the lookout for additional games and experiences.
2. Can I be the highest bidder of a package and not win?
If you are the highest bidder, you win the auction. However, if you have already redeemed for the maximum number of auction package (please see above for reminder), you will not be allowed to win any additional, even if you are the highest bidder. You will automatically win whichever auction package closes first. The other package(s) will be given to the next highest bidder.
3. What is the ticket distribution process?
The ticket distribution method will depend on the ballpark you are attending and will be communicated through your Moments itinerary. Any games being played at Fenway Park in Boston, MA will require will call pick up — There will be no digital tickets available. All other 28 clubs (excluding the Red Sox and Cubs) will have digital tickets which will be emailed to you in advance of the game you are attending.
4. How far in advance will I receive my tickets?
For digital tickets, tickets will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the game you are attending. If you are attending a game on Saturday, Sunday or Monday, you will be emailed your ticket the Friday prior. Will call tickets will need to be picked on the day of the game.
5. Where will I be sitting?
Your seat location will depend on the SPG Moments package you redeemed. The location is indicated on the Moments page and will be included in your SPG Moments itinerary as a reminder.
6. Do you have additional tickets for purchase?
We do not. We only have what is available on the SPG Moments website.
7. What is the ticket policy if my game is rescheduled due to weather?
Please follow rain delay and cancelation policy for the ballpark you are visiting. This can be found on the Team’s website.
8. What is the minimum age for a child to require a ticket?
This will depend on the ballpark, but typically, children 2 years and older require a full-price ticket.
9. Are there any age restrictions?
Any age restrictions will be clearly communicated on the Moments bid page when you are redeeming.
10. Are parking passes provided? What is the best place to park?
Parking passes are not available. Visit the website for the ballpark you are attending for additional parking and transportation information.
11. Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions?
If your questions were not answered by the itineraries or FAQs, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. Game day contacts will be listed on your itinerary.
12. Can I gift or sell my package?
The winning bidder may not resell items purchased through SPG Moments, and may not assign, transfer, remarket, resell or otherwise dispose of an experience without obtaining Starwood's prior written consent. Please feel free to contact SPGMomentsExperiences@starwoodhotels.com if you have any further questions.
Please be sure to check the policies for the ballpark you are visiting to assure you will not have any issues upon entry.
View the full SPG Moments FAQs.